If you like big cats you'll love our 5 day foray into Kenya. First stop Nairobi before heading straight into the Masai Mara and the delightful Little Govenors' Camp. A paradise with an abundance of wildlife, especially big cats, right on your doorstep. You're stepping into the pages of the Big Cat Diary, the BBC documentary which followed the lives of lion, cheetah and leopard. You may even spot the members of the Marsh Pride whose territory is close to Governors camp! Great trip - book early!
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Fairview Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-4Little Governors' Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.