This is one of the most exciting tour which starts and ends in Nairobi. This tour takes you to Mara River in the Masai Mara National Reserve, where the migration takes the place. Masai Mara is Africa’s most diverse, incredible and most spectacular eco-systems and possibly the world’s top safari big game viewing eco-system. The itinerary will also cover both Great Rift Valley lakes of Naivasha and paradise of birds Lake Nakuru park.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can start any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 4 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Melili Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiDinner Included
2Wagon Wheel Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
3-4Mara Wajee Safari Camp Budget tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Hotel Chambai Safari Budget hotel in or near NaivashaAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.