This is one of the most exciting tour which starts and ends in Nairobi. This tour takes you to Mara River in the Masai Mara National Reserve, where the migration takes the place. Masai Mara is Africa’s most diverse, incredible and most spectacular eco-systems and possibly the world’s top safari big game viewing eco-system. The itinerary will also cover both Great Rift Valley lakes of Naivasha and paradise of birds Lake Nakuru park.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sky Hotel Camp Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiDinner Included
2Lake Nakuru Wildlife Guest House Budget guest house inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
3-4Mara Springs Safari Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5-6Camp Carnelley's Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.