7-Day 2017 Migration in Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru Safari
$698 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This is one of the most exciting tour which starts and ends in Nairobi. This tour takes you to Mara River in the Masai Mara National Reserve, where the migration takes the place. Masai Mara is Africa’s most diverse, incredible and most spectacular eco-systems and possibly the world’s top safari big game viewing eco-system. The itinerary will also cover both Great Rift Valley lakes of Naivasha and paradise of birds Lake Nakuru park.
Things To Consider
Small group tour*Max. 6 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 1 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Kenya
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi (Kenya) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Nairobi (City), Lake Nakuru NP, Masai Mara NR, Lake Naivasha & Lake Sonachi
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives & walking safaris (with an armed guide)
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle & pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Sky Hotel CampMid-range hotel located in or near Nairobi (Dinner included)
- Day 2:Lake Nakuru Wildlife Guest HouseBudget guest house located inside Lake Nakuru NP (All meals included)
- Day 3-4:Mara Springs Tented CampMid-range tented camp located just outside Masai Mara NR (All meals included)
- Day 5:Carnelley's CampMid-range tented camp located in or near Lake Naivasha (All meals included)
- Day 6:Carnelley's CampMid-range tented camp located in or near Lake Sonachi (All meals included)
- Day 7:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.