Lying in the middle of the largest expanse of sand on earth, the Okavango Delta floods each year into Africa’s most amazing, sensitive and complex environments supporting a spectacle of wildlife. Victoria Falls – known to locals as ‘The Smoke That Thunders’ – is one of the seven natural wonders of the world and the sheer power of this massive body of water plunging into the Zambezi Gorge is awe-inspiring and quite unforgettable. This is the heart of Africa, and an experience like no other.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Nxebega Okavango Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
4-6Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
7-9Matetsi River Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Greatest Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.