This safari takes you to Murchison Falls. Expect Big 5, launch trip to the bottom of the falls. Proceed to Kibale for chimp trekking and thereafter enter Queen Elizabeth National Park. Here, you expect more game drive and launch trip on the Kazinga Channel. The safari continues to Bwindi for the ultimate gorilla experience. You will exit Bwindi for relaxation in Lake Bunyonyi. Head to Lake Mburo NP where you will enjoy a boat ride or park walk. Travel back to Entebbe for your outbound flight.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Victoria View Guesthouse Budget guest house in or near EntebbeDinner Included
2-3Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house on the crater rim of Kibale NPAll Meals Included
5Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house on the crater rim of Kibale NPAll Meals Included
6-7The Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
8Enjojo Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
9Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
10Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
11Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.