See the iconic Big Five and the gentle giants of the Rwandan mountains with this outstanding six-day itinerary. After following in the footsteps of Dian Fossey with a visit to the Volcanoes National Park to meet its iconic inhabitants, you'll fly from Kigali to Tanzania for a three day safari in search of the Big Five and the Wildebeest Migration.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Musanze (Rwanda)All Meals Included
3Moivaro Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Arusha (Tanzania)All Meals Included
4Ol Mesera Tented Camp Budget tented camp outside Lake Manyara NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
5Thorn Tree Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Central Serengeti (Tanzania)All Meals Included
6Eileen's Trees Inn Mid-range lodge in or near Karatu (Tanzania)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Shadows of Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Shadows of Africa.