On this adventure, you will experience all that Northern Tanzania has to offer. In 9 days, you will travel from Arusha at the base of Mt. Meru to Lake Manyara to the Serengeti plains to the Ngorongoro crater and conservation area to the pristine beaches of the east coast of Zanzibar. You will visit the world's most renowned sites and witness animals in their natural habitat. The 9-day tour encompasses all the best that the bush and beach in Tanzania have to offer.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Four Points by Sheraton Arusha Mid-range hotel in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
3-4Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
5Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
6-8Breezes Beach Club & Spa Mid-range resort in or near Zanzibar (Beach)Breakfast & Dinner Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by East Africa Wild Adventures Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of East Africa Wild Adventures Ltd.