This Zambezi Classic will definitely get you into the spirit of an exploring pioneer. Discover 182 km of the mighty Zambezi River from Chirundu through the floodplains of the Zambezi and past the shoreline of Mana Pools National Park. Enter a 20 km stretch of amazing red cliffs... the Mupata Gorge canoeing through different ecosystems and encounter many different species of flora and fauna along the way Release the explorer within and experience the real flow of Africa.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget campingLunch & Dinner Included
2Budget camping In or near Lone AcaciaAll Meals Included
3Budget camping In or near TricheliaAll Meals Included
4Budget camping In or near ChikwenyaAll Meals Included
5Budget camping In or near Zambezi RiverAll Meals Included
6-7Budget camping In or near Mupata GorgeAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.