Explore Hwange from our exclusive, intimate seasonal bush camp location in the heart of the Sinamatella region. Walking with professional guide Leon Varley is the perfect opportunity to explore the bush and track big game in this wilderness. Known as 'Zimbabwe’s Kruger', the wildlife viewing is just as good as it's namesake but without the crowds! It's Hwange’s forgotten nature which makes it such an appealing and special place to explore and experience the magic of this special wilderness.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Vikani Mid-range tented camp inside Hwange NPDay 1-2: All Meals Included
Day 3: Meals at Own Expense
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.