Explore Hwange from our exclusive, intimate seasonal bush camp location in the heart of the Sinamatella region. Walking with professional guide Leon Varley is the perfect opportunity to explore the bush and track big game in this wilderness. Known as 'Zimbabwe’s Kruger', the wildlife viewing is just as good as it's namesake but without the crowds! It's Hwange’s forgotten nature which makes it such an appealing and special place to explore and experience the magic of this special wilderness.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 14 years
The minimum age for this tour is 14 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Vikani Mid-range tented camp inside Hwange NPDay 1-2: All Meals Included
Day 3: Meals at Own Expense
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.