Arguably our best Botswana walking safari. Stroll leisurely through the African bush in one of the great untamed regions of Africa. Smell the grass, learning bush crafts and basic pointers on animal behaviour and respect for wildlife in the wilderness. No experience necessary, you'll have a fully trained guide with you all the way. Nights are spent in very comfortable meru tents with ensuites, there's a chef run bush kitchen and laundry service. An original elegant ‘under canvas African safari’.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Footsteps Camp Budget tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.