One of our favourites! A canoe safari adventure from Kariba to Mana Pools. This awesome adventure takes you through the Kariba Gorge with imposing towering cliffs as you paddle towards the wildlife rich floodplains. Canoeing some 130 km from start to finish, around 21.5 km each day but don't panic... the current of the river does most of the work for you so just relax and take in the magnificent surroundings. A canoeing safari captures the essence of Africa, join us and see for yourself!
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 8 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping In or near Croc Rocks (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
2Budget camping In or near Twin Logs (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
3Budget campingAll Meals Included
4Budget camping In or near Lone Acacia (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
5Budget camping In or near Trichelia (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.