The Mopane Canoe safari starts and ends in Kariba. The canoe stretch runs on the lower Zambezi River from Nyamepi in Mana Pools National Park down to Chewore. This is a 70 km full participation canoe safari on the mighty Zambezi River. The traditional high season runs during the dry season from June to October. We operate green season safaris from through the warm, wet summer months from November into the cool and dry winter in May.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
* Participation camping means that guests will have to assist with camp chores. See the first day-by-day description for more info
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 8 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Budget campingAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.