The Kruger National Park is one of Africa’s largest game reserves. It's high density of wild animals includes the Big five, lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalo. Hundreds of other mammals make their home here, as do diverse bird species. Mountains, bush plains and tropical forests are all part of the landscape. This tour starts and ends at Jo'burg International Airport and includes the best “Big Five” game viewing at Kapama Private Game Reserve and Timbavati Private Game Reserve.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Buffalo Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Kapama GR without fencesAll Meals Included
5-8Motswari Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Timbavati NRAll Meals Included
9-12Hamilton’S Tented Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Mluwati without fencesAll Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Greatest Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.