Explore the South Luangwa, one of Zambia's premier walking safari hot spots. The perfect opportunity to discover some of the most breathtaking and untouched wilderness in Africa with high density animal populations, memorable scenery, unspoilt beauty and remote character. View elephant, hippo and even lion close-up under the supervision of professional and knowledgeable armed guides. We use a small deluxe seasonal bush camp with personal service. A firm favourite!
This luxury tour uses lodges and bush camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Chamilandu Bushcamp Luxury bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4Mfuwe Lodge Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.