The 8 Days Best of Uganda Tour takes you the two largest National parks in Uganda these are Murchison falls and Queen Elizabeth national parks. It also introduces you to Kibale Forest national park which is home for approximately 13 primate species and hundreds of birds species. The tour also has a great mix beautiful landscapes.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Airport Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Entebbe AirportBreakfast Included
2-3Heritage Safari Lodge Budget lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4-5Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
6-7Marafiki Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Speke Uganda Holidays, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.