3-Day Best of Amboseli
$540 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Amboseli National Park is Kenya's international biosphere reserve with huge ecosystem that spreads across the Kenya Tanzania border. The park has an endless supply of water filtered through thousands of meters of volcanic rock from Mt. Kilimanjaro hence, Amboseli in Masai means "Place of Water". Herds of zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, impala, leopards & elephants will make your imagination of African wild life come to life. Mt. Kilimanjaro forms the backdrop of this game sanctuary.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Suitable for all agesNo minimum age requirement
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Kenya
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi (Kenya) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Amboseli NP
- Activities: game drives
- Game drives: pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-2:Kibo Safari CampMid-range tented camp located just outside Amboseli NP (All meals included)
- Day 3:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Bison Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bison Safaris.