Features Africa Journeys
/5 – 49 Reviews
Explore Kenya on this magical classic Safari. The safari takes you to the land of elephants, Amboseli and on to the shores of Lake Nakuru, finally ending at the Masai Mara. This safari is ideal for anyone seeking to enjoy the prolific Kenya wildlife. It also allows you the opportunity to explore the lakes of the rift valley, amazing landscapes and a premier showcase of the diverse Kenyan cultures. Amazing accommodations options well located for an enhanced and memorable wildlife experience.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Ilkeliani Camp Mid-range tented bush camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Features Africa Journeys, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Features Africa Journeys.