A short safari that explores the saline Lakes of the rift valley and a final journey into the wildlife rich plains of Masai Mara. An opportunity to view the big five wildlife and an array of bird-life on budget. The safari also provides you with the advantage of exploring both the lakes Elementaita and Nakuru.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
2-3Basecamp Masai Mara Mid-range tented bush camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Features Africa Journeys, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Features Africa Journeys.