A short safari that explores the saline Lakes of the rift valley and a final journey into the wildlife rich plains of Masai Mara. An opportunity to view the big five wildlife and an array of bird-life on budget. The safari also provides you with the advantage of exploring both the lakes Elementaita and Nakuru.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
2-3Ilkeliani Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Features Africa Journeys, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Features Africa Journeys.