A short safari for travelers with limited time and budget while in Kenya. This is probably one of Kenya’s most visited reserve with an extraordinary density of animals including the Big five and many other varieties of plains game. Impressive and most notable is the wildebeest, zebra and gazelle instinct led migration from the Serengeti in Tanzania to the Masai Mara in Kenya.
This mid-range tour uses tented bush camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Basecamp Masai Mara Mid-range tented bush camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Features Africa Journeys, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Features Africa Journeys.