This tours offers Uganda's tour highlights in an activity filled camping experience. The campsites are carefully selected for their proximity to the main tourist destinations through out the safari. The tour is an impressive blend of nature, culture and history.
This budget tour includes camping and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 18 years
The minimum age for this tour is 18 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Airport Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Entebbe AirportBreakfast Included
2Budget camping In or near JinjaAll Meals Included
3Budget camping In or near KitgumAll Meals Included
4-6Budget camping Inside Kidepo Valley NPAll Meals Included
7-8Budget camping Inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
9Budget camping Inside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
10-11Budget camping Inside Queen Elizabeth NPDay 10: Meals at Own Expense
Day 11: All Meals Included
12-13Budget camping Bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
14Budget camping Inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Speke Uganda Holidays, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.