This Kenya wildlife encounters safari incorporates into your Journey amazing parks and reserves in Kenya. Visit Samburu and experience the special five and big cats that roam this beautiful area. Enjoy intimate moments with Rhinos at the Ol pejeta conservancy. Experience a scenic boat ride at 6Lake Naivasha with the numerous bird and mammal life around the lake.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
3Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
4Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
5-6Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Features Africa Journeys, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Features Africa Journeys.