What can we say... Safari and Beach combo. The remote Selous Game Reserve is the largest of its kind in Africa - at 55,000 sq. km it's twice the size of Belgium! An almost untouched landscape, home to 2,100 plant species, 350 bird species, 60,000 elephant, 108,000 buffalos and 1,300 of the worlds 4,000 rare wild dogs are here too! Exotic animals in an unspoilt wilderness. For a slice of island life - chill on Zanzibar's white beaches lapped by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Love life!
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Selous Riverside Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Selous GRAll Meals Included
5-8Sunshine Marine Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near Zanzibar (Beach)Breakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.