Amboseli National Reserve (formerly Amboseli National Park), is a wildlife wonderland, famous for being the best place to get close to free-ranging elephants in all of Africa. Located at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa, the Amboseli National Reserve lies before one of the most beautiful backdrops on earth – the snow capped Mount Kilimanjaro.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Amboseli Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Africanchallenge, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.