If you want to truly discover Botswana without breaking the bank, this safari is ideal. You explore a wide range of areas, starting in Victoria Falls for 2 nights, before crossing into Botswana for 8 nights on safari. Firstly the big game along the Chobe River, continuing for more of the same in the Khwai area. You then head deeper into the Okavango to explore the delta up close and personal on foot and by traditional mokoro, experiencing the peace and tranquility of this true escape.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Phe Zulu Guestlodge Mid-range guest house in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
3-4Chobe Bakwena Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe Riverfront (Chobe NP, Botswana)All Meals Included
5-7Hyena Pan Mid-range tented camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta, Botswana)All Meals Included
8-10Oddballs' Enclave Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari Specialists, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari Specialists.