This is a great low-budget itinerary for everybody who wants to combine a safari in Chobe National Park with the breath-taking Victoria Falls in Livingstone. The Chobe National Park safari is based on a fully serviced mobile camping safari on fully inclusive basis and in Livingstone you will stay in a budget hotel including breakfast, which is located 4km from the falls. From October to May, this tour departs every Tuesday and Friday, and from June to September everyday.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Old House Budget hotel in or near Kasane (Botswana)Meals at Own Expense
2-3Budget camping Inside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
4-5Maramba Lodge Budget lodge in or near Livingstone (Zambia)Breakfast Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.