This amazing safari takes you South along Kenya's border with Tanzania to the foothills of the highest mountain in Africa, the Mt. Kilimanjaro, where you get to spend two days in the famous Amboseli National Park. The 'land of the gentle giants' as Amboseli National park is famously known is home to numerous herds of Elephants and makes one of the best wildlife viewing experiences in the world. We will highly recommend this safari for anyone who has limited time to visit other parks.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPLunch & Dinner Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Alliance Destinations - Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Alliance Destinations - Kenya.