Our Cape West Coast to Cederberg tour in South Africa is relaxing & ideal through the year. It's particularly special gtom August to November when wild flowers and fynbos are in bloom. Visit 3 contrasting areas, the picturesque West Coast, dramatic Cederberg Mountains and end in the verdant Cape Winelands where rocky mountains overlook green vineyards and oak avenues lead to elegant Cape Dutch wine estates. This is a self-drive tour, but it can also be a private tour with guide if you prefer.
This luxury tour uses lodges and guest houses.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel Luxury hotel outside West Coast NPBreakfast Included
2-3Cederberg Ridge Wilderness Lodge Luxury lodge in or near CederbergBreakfast & Dinner Included
4Avondrood Guest House Luxury guest house in or near Franschhoek (Cape Winelands)Breakfast Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Cedarberg Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Cedarberg Africa.