Enjoy a wonderful, value-for-money safari. Spend 3 nights in the superb Timbavati Wildlife Reserve with open borders with the Kruger National Park - known for its Big Five safaris. The Timbavati is also famous for its rare white lions, the product of a recessive gene. Afterwards enjoy the Panorama tour and the Blyde River Canyon before a night in a charming country lodge. This safari can be easily combined with Victoria Falls or Cape Town (with direct flights to both destinations).
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Simbavati River Lodge Luxury lodge inside Timbavati NR (Greater Kruger)All Meals Included
4Chestnut Country lodge Mid-range guest house in or near HazyviewBreakfast Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Cedarberg Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Cedarberg Africa.