Nestled in the heart of the Little Karoo, Sanbona Wildlife Reserve is a 3 hour drive from Cape Town, along Route 62. Below the towering Warmwaterberg Mountains, Sanbona boasts sculpted folded mountains, wide open Karoo plains, indigenous flora and fauna & rare examples of San rock art. The vastness of the landscape and the raw beauty of the boundless plains make safaris at Sanbona unique with free-roaming wildlife including the Big Five. Add Cape Town or the Whale Coast to extend your stay.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sanbona Tilney Manor Luxury lodge inside Sanbona WRAll Meals Included
2-3Dwyka Tented Lodge Luxury tented camp inside Sanbona WRBreakfast & Lunch Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Cedarberg Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Cedarberg Africa.