Every African safari is about the animals... and the combination of parks in this spectacular safari lets you explore unspoiled wilderness and diverse ecosystems with an array of flora and fauna through the top three of Kenya's most popular safari destinations. The safari features Amboseli National Park (2 nights), Nakuru National Park (1 night) and Masai Mara National Reserve (2 Nights). This tour can also be tailored to fit your personal requirements, presenting endless possibilities.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Sentrim Elementaita Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Alliance Destinations - Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Alliance Destinations - Kenya.