Every African safari is about the animals... and the combination of parks in this spectacular safari lets you explore unspoiled wilderness and diverse ecosystems with an array of flora and fauna through the top three of Kenya's most popular safari destinations. The safari features Amboseli National Park (2 nights), Nakuru National Park (1 night) and Masai Mara National Reserve (2 Nights). This tour can also be tailored to fit your personal requirements, presenting endless possibilities.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Sentrim Elementaita Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ElemataitaAll Meals Included
4-5Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Alliance Destinations - Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Alliance Destinations - Kenya.