This safari covers the top wildlife parks in Kenya Tanzania and Zanzibar beach Masai Mara is a large game reserve famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards, cheetahs and its annual migration of zebra & wildebeest. Lake Manyara Ngorongoro crater is one of the best sites of crater lakes in East Africa.
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mara Aardvark Lodge Budget lodge just outside Masai Mara NR (Kenya)All Meals Included
3-4Hotel Chambai Safari Budget hotel in or near Naivasha (Kenya)All Meals Included
5-6Amboseli Sentrim Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NP (Kenya)All Meals Included
7Fanaka Safaris, Campsites & Lodges Budget lodge just outside Lake Manyara NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
8Octagon Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Karatu (Tanzania)All Meals Included
9-11Zanzibar Ocean Blue Luxury hotel in or near Zanzibar (Beach, Tanzania)Breakfast & Dinner Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.