Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd
/5 – 474 Reviews
This tour starts and ends in Nairobi, It covers from the northern side of the country to the southern. It’s one of the best tour packages. You will explore Samburu National Reserve Lake Nakuru National Park before continuing to the Mara for a first class game viewing experience and finally Amboseli park the view of the Mt. Kilimanjaro Park.
This budget tour uses tented camps and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Samburu Intrepids Luxury tented camp inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
2Samburu Umoja Camp Budget tented camp bordering Samburu NR without fencesAll Meals Included
3Wagon Wheel Hotel Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4-5Mara Wajee Tented Camp Budget tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
6-7Hotel Chambai Safari Budget hotel in or near NaivashaAll Meals Included
8Amboseli Sentrim Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.