Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd
/5 – 456 Reviews
The Ngorongoro Crater is a breathtakingly beautiful setting and the best place in Tanzania to see the Big Five. However, as one of the world's most astonishing and renowned natural wonders, the Ngorongoro Crater does get busy, and at times very busy. Due to the crowds we recommend a two-night stay only here, then moving on to the Serengeti for a quieter, more private safari experience.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Eka Hotel Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near Nairobi (Kenya)Breakfast Included
2Jacaranda Lake Elementaita Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake Elementaita (Kenya)All Meals Included
3Jacaranda Lake Elementaita Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Lake Nakuru NP (Kenya) without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Mara Aardvark Lodge Budget lodge just outside Masai Mara NR (Kenya)All Meals Included
6-7Amboseli Sentrim Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NP (Kenya)All Meals Included
8Fanaka Safaris, Campsites & Lodges Budget lodge just outside Lake Manyara NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
9Green Hills Tented Camp Serengeti Mid-range tented camp outside Serengeti NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
10Octagon Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Karatu (Tanzania)All Meals Included
11-12Ocean Blue Luxury Luxury hotel in or near Zanzibar (Beach, Tanzania)Breakfast & Dinner Included
13Ocean Blue Luxury Luxury hotel in or near Nairobi (Kenya)Breakfast & Dinner Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.