3-Day Masai Mara Luxury Private Safari
$560 to $960 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
The famous Masai Mara is renowned for its great herds of plains game, watered by the Mara and Talek rivers, the Masai Mara opens onto the wild Serengeti plains, Its one of Africa’s greatest wildlife reserves, offering an abundance of the big cats, the big five and the Great Migration. Game viewing across this rich tree studded grassland and rolling hills is a Sight to behold. Masai Mara remains the most exciting wildlife eco-system in the world. Its the among the popular wildlife parks in Kenya.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 2 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Kenya
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi (Kenya) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Masai Mara NR
- Activities: game drives
- Game drives: pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-2:Ilkeliani Camp Masai MaraLuxury tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fences (All meals included)
- Day 3:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Arch Treks and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Arch Treks and Safaris.