This safari covers the top wildlife parks in Kenya: Masai Mara is a large game reserve famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards, cheetahs and its annual migration of zebra & wildebeest which occurs from July to October. Lake Nakuru, found in Central Kenya has an elevation of 1754 meters above sea level and is known for the presence of the big five and bird’s sanctuary.
This budget tour uses tented camps and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Wagon Wheel Hotel Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
2-3Wajee Tented Camp Budget tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.