Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd
/5 – 453 Reviews
Amboseli National Park, the second most popular animal park after Maasai Mara, is 260km (160 miles) from Nairobi, on the border with the neighboring country of Tanzania. Its magnificent situation at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, combined with its excellent opportunities to view Kenya's animals, make it one of the most-visited safari parks in Kenya.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Melili Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-3Voi Wildlife Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Tsavo East NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Ngulia Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
6-8Amboseli Sentrim Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
9Nelion Hotel Mid-range lodge in or near Mau-Mau CaveAll Meals Included
10-11Samburu Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRDay 10: Breakfast & Lunch Included
Day 11: All Meals Included
12-13Hotel Chambai Safari Budget hotel in or near NaivashaAll Meals Included
14-16Mara Aardvark Lodge Budget lodge just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
17Melili Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiAll Meals Included
18End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.