Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd
/5 – 402 Reviews
This adventurous safari takes you to the tallest free standing mountain in Africa: Mt. Kilimanjaro. It starts by taking you through one of the most famous game reserves in the world, the Masai Mara. The Mara is known for its annual wildebeest migration and its abundance of wildlife, including the big five. It then cuts across Tanzania’s best game parks for more game drives. Join us on this tour and be blown away by the beauty of Africa!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mara Moutain Rock Spring Tented Camp Budget tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR (Kenya) without fencesAll Meals Included
2Carnelleys Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake Naivasha (Kenya)All Meals Included
3Charity Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Arusha (Tanzania)All Meals Included
4Budget camping Just outside Serengeti NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
5Octagon Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Ngorongoro (Tanzania) without fencesAll Meals Included
6Octagon Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Arusha (Tanzania)All Meals Included
7-11Budget camping In or near Mt Kilimanjaro (Tanzania)All Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.