This safari takes you to the most famous national parks where you will have a chance to track the primates in Uganda. These include; Bwindi Impenetrable national Park for Gorillas, Kibale national park for Chimps and Queen Elizabeth National Park for Wildlife Viewing.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Airport Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Entebbe AirportAll Meals Included
2-3Kibale Forest Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
4-5The Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6-7Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
8Airport Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Entebbe AirportAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Kajie Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.