This safari takes you to the most famous national parks where you will have a chance to track the primates in Uganda. These include; Bwindi Impenetrable national Park for Gorillas, Kibale national park for Chimps and Queen Elizabeth National Park for Wildlife Viewing.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3-4The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
5-6Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
7Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Kajie Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kajie Safaris.