This safari to northern Kenya explores Samburu national park, Lake Naivasha and the Masai Mara. The Samburu is home to a variety of unique animal species, including the grevy’s zebra, Somali ostrich, long neck gerenuk, oryx, antelope, and reticulated giraffe. You will enjoy leisurely walks along the banks of Lake Naivasha and see the wildebeest migration and the big five animals in the Masai Mara.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
3Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
4-5Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Features Africa Journeys, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Features Africa Journeys.