Experience Cape Town from the ideal location of the V&A Waterfront. You will visit world renowned Kruger National Park from two diverse lodges; Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge with its intriguing African architecture and Hamilton’s Tented Camp - the epitome of colonial luxury safari splendour. The mother city of Cape Town, often voted one of the most beautiful cities in the world, provides a plethora of attractions, sites of cultural interest and fine restaurants. The safari will leave you jaw-struck..
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Hamiltons Tented Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside MluwatiAll Meals Included
4-6Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Kruger NPAll Meals Included
7-10The Cape Milner Mid-range hotel in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Greatest Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.