This is a great 12 day tour that explores the east of South Africa as well as Swaziland. There's a great variety of highlights on this tour including, The Panorama Route, Kruger National Park, Swaziland, Hluhluwe National Park, Umhlanga Beach and Durban. This tour has been designed to provide the best wildlife viewing available in a relaxing holiday package and is well suited for families.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Forever Resort Mid-range chaletDinner Included
2-3Satara Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Central Kruger (South Africa)All Meals Included
4Skukuza Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NP (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5-6Berg-En-Dal Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NP (South Africa)All Meals Included
7Hlane Royal NP Budget chalet inside Hlane Royal NP (Swaziland)All Meals Included
8-9Ruaha Hilltop Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Ruaha NP (Tanzania)Day 8: Breakfast Included
Day 9: All Meals Included
10Beach House Mid-range self catering accommodation in or near Umhlanga (South Africa)Breakfast Included
11Beach House Mid-range self catering accommodation in or near Durban (South Africa)Breakfast Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Planet Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.