The South Luangwa National Park is world renowned for its wildlife, its experienced rangers and of course, its many luxurious lodges. Flatdogs Camp is one of these lodges. With its relaxed atmosphere, reasonable rates, helpful staff and safari activities, it is sure to satisfy even the most discerning safari-goer. When not sighting a wealth of wildlife on a thrilling game drive or safari walk, guests can enjoy relaxing poolside at the lodge while free-roaming game visit the lodge.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Flatdogs Camp Mid-range lodge just outside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by East Cape Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of East Cape Tours.