Old Mondoro Bush Camp offers its guests the very best in secluded luxury and safari thrills, all within the world-famous Zambezi National Park. Visitors can enjoy a slew of safari activities, including game drives and bush walks as well as canoe trips and boat cruises. But with so many activities on offer, the camp's many luxurious facilities and cuisine may have a hard time trying to convince its guests to spend any time in them at all. It is recommended that guests drive their own vehicle.
This mid-range tour uses chalets.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Old Mondoro Bush Camp Mid-range chalet inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by East Cape Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of East Cape Tours.