Africa Flash Mc Tours & Travel
/5 – 261 Reviews
Maasai Mara is a top game reserve; famous for its vast population of lion, leopard, and cheetah among others. Lake Nakuru is found in the central part of Kenya and is one of the Rift Valley soda lakes with an elevation of 1,754 meters above sea level. The park is famous for the “Big “Five and bird sanctuary. Lake Naivasha is at the highest elevation of the Kenyan Rift Valley at 1,884 metres and is home to various types of wildlife including over 400 different species of bird.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Lake Naivasha Crescent Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
4-5Zebra Plains Mara Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Flash Mc Tours & Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.