4-Day Gorilla and Tree Climbing Lions
$1,175 to $1,325 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Uganda is famous for it’s highland gorillas, being one of only three countries where they are found. Looking into the gentle and familiar eyes of a giant cousin is an experience you will never forget along with the stunning mist shrouded mountain scenery of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. On this safari you can couple this magical experience with a big game safari in the tranquil Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth NP. Alongside topi, elephant and leopard is another Ugandan oddity; lions up trees!
Things To Consider
Medium group tourMax. 8 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 15 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Kampala (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth NP) & Bwindi Impenetrable NP
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives & gorilla tracking
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle & pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle & pop-up roof minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Enjojo LodgeBudget banda located in or near Ishasha (Lunch & dinner included)
- Day 2:Broadbill Forest CampBudget tented camp bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 3:Lake Bunyonyi Overland ResortBudget resort located outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (All meals included)
- Day 4:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Buffalo Safari Camps, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.