Uganda is famous for it’s highland gorillas, being one of only three countries where they are found. Looking into the gentle and familiar eyes of a giant cousin is an experience you will never forget along with the stunning mist shrouded mountain scenery of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. On this safari you can couple this magical experience with a big game safari in the tranquil Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth NP. Alongside topi, elephant and leopard is another Ugandan oddity; lions up trees!
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Enjojo Lodge (Cottage) Mid-range lodge in or near Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth NP)Lunch & Dinner Included
2Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
3Bunyonyi Overland Resort Budget resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Buffalo Safari Camps, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.