Uganda is famous for it’s highland gorillas, being one of only three countries where they are found. Looking into the gentle and familiar eyes of a giant cousin is an experience you will never forget along with the stunning mist shrouded mountain scenery of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. On this safari you can couple this magical experience with a big game safari in the tranquil Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth NP. Alongside topi, elephant and leopard is another Ugandan oddity; lions up trees!
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 8 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Enjojo Lodge (Cottage) Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
3Bunyonyi Overland Resort Budget resort outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Buffalo Safari Camps, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.