The Masai Mara, with its vast landscape of lush Savannah and incredible density of wildlife, is our favorite wildlife reserve in Kenya. Most people visit for two to three days and then journey onto other parks, but there is a strong case for staying longer and in 2 different locations. Ilkeliani located outside the reserve and Ashnil mara located inside right at the heart of the reserve.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ilkeliani Mara Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3-4Ashnil Mara Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Solaris Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Solaris Tours and Safaris.