Get away from it all and head off the beaten track to the north of Uganda. After rhino trekking and the magnificence of the Nile at Murchison Falls NP, keep going north to the wonderful Kidepo Valley NP. This remote beautiful wilderness is rated by CNN travel as the most picturesque national park in Africa. Home to lion, leopard, hyena, elephant, eland, zebra, ostrich, giraffe and simply colossal herds of buffalo and set among the rugged scenery of Karamoja. No one knows Kidepo better than us.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Amuka Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Ziwa Rhino SanctuaryLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4-5Kidepo Savannah Lodge (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp bordering Kidepo Valley NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6Hunters Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Pian-Upe WRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Buffalo Safari Camps, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.