Island living doesn't get much better than at Camp Okavango, which is located on the remote Nxaragha Island in the heart of the Okavango Delta. When not enjoying the lodge's views or its facilities, guests can venture out onto the Delta itself by either boat or Makoro canoe. Anglers can try their hand at catching breem or tiger fish before returning to the lodge for sumptuous cuisine and 4-star hospitality. Because of its location, game drives are not possible here.
This luxury+ tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Camp Okavango Luxury+ lodge inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by East Cape Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of East Cape Tours.