The Rongai route ascends Kilimanjaro from the north-eastern side of mount Kilimanjaro, It is the only route that approaches Kilimanjaro from north close to Kenyan border. Though gaining popularity among climbers, This route still experiences low crowds. It is the preferred route for those looking for an alternative to the popular Marangu route for the who would like a more remote hike.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 09 Aug 2018
- 18 Aug 2018
- 23 Aug 2018
- 29 Aug 2018
- 31 Aug 2018
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-7Budget camping In or near Mt KilimanjaroAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Kilimanjaro Brothers Climbing Adventure, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.