Go on safari in two of South Africa's premier wildlife destination - Sabi Sand Game Reserve & Hluhluwe-Imfolozi National Park. Sabi Sand Game Reserve is directly adjacent to Kruger National Park, with no fences in between, so game is roaming completely free. Hluhluwe-Imfolozi National Park in Kwazulu Natal is the oldest proclaimed reserve in Africa - 96000 Hectares of wilderness, rolling hills and magnificent wildlife, especially known for its healthy rhino population.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Elephant Plains Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4-6Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hluhluwe-iMfolozi GRDay 4: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 5-6: All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.