Go on safari in two of South Africa's premier wildlife destinations - Klaserie Game Reserve & Hluhluwe-Imfolozi National Park. Away from the crowds of Kruger National Park, but with Kruger game traversing through, the 60,000 ha of Klaserie's wilderness are fantastic for a big game safari. Hluhluwe-Imfolozi National Park in Kwazulu Natal is the oldest proclaimed reserve in Africa - 96,000 Hectares of rolling hills and magnificent wildlife and known for the highest rhino population in the world.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Nthambo Tree Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Klaserie NRDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4-6Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hluhluwe-iMfolozi GRDay 4: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 5-6: All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.